[TxMt] Command to deal with .tmproj files

Brandon M Fryslie bmf at email.arizona.edu
Sun Dec 18 20:32:47 UTC 2011

I'm writing a command to open tmproj files and I've narrowed it to opening
a folder from the project, and opening the files that were open when the
project was saved.  Anything else is too messy to transform into the Avian
equivalent.  I do have a couple questions before I will be able to complete
it:

*How to manipulate the file browser from a (Ruby) command?*

*How to open a file from a (Ruby) command?*

Also, a couple general purpose questions:

*How to run a bundle from another bundle (if possible)?*

*How to output to both document and web preview with a command (if
possible)?*

Bugs:

Found a bug in the File Browser: Renaming a favorite to the same filename
with a changed case (e.g. myfavorite -> MyFavoRite) causes "Failed to
rename the file at “MyFavoRite. Error: File exists"

---

The new Ruby support scripts look fantastic.  I see some cool bundles in
TextMate's future.

Brandon