[TxMt] Re: Unable to save changes in .tm_properties

Sun Dec 18 18:32:33 UTC 2011

On 18 Dec 2011, at 18:29, pzsgeneral at me.com wrote:

> For some reason when I tried to reproduce the problem today to email to you, no error appears.  However, the font does not change.  For example, all I write is:
>
> fontSize = 18
>
> but nothing happens.  Why?

I don’t know — but you can use View → Show Fonts to change teh font.

> Also, would you please answer my second question from the original email which was to refer me to resources that are simple to learn as I am just learning how to code and I don't understand most of the emails people are talking about, including your blogs.

The manual¹ and this post² are my attempts of introducing users to TextMate — 2.0 is an alpha released earlier week, so not much has been writing about it.

¹ http://manual.macromates.com/en/
² http://blog.macromates.com/2007/getting-into-textmate/