[TxMt] Re: Unable to save changes in .tm_properties

pzsgeneral at me.com pzsgeneral at me.com
Sun Dec 18 17:29:38 UTC 2011

Hi Allen,

For some reason when I tried to reproduce the problem today to email to you, no error appears.  However, the font does not change.  For example, all I write is:

fontSize = 18

but nothing happens.  Why?

Also, would you please answer my second question from the original email which was to refer me to resources that are simple to learn as I am just learning how to code and I don't understand most of the emails people are talking about, including your blogs.

Thanks again for an awesome product and I look forward to your reply.

Paul