[TxMt] SOLVED Re: Re: TM2: SCM status does not work

Anthony Underwood email2ants at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 22:16:12 UTC 2011

Turns out that this was a problem with my version not liking
the --ignore-submodules=dirty flag that Textmate was using in its git diff
command to find files to flag. Updating the version of git to the latest
with the marvellous homebrew did the trick.
I think this flag was brought in in version 1.7.2 of git.May be worth
listing as a requirement.

Liking what I see of TM2 so far.

Anthony