[TxMt] Problem with rmate script

John St John johnthesaintjohn at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 17:47:02 UTC 2011

Hello,
I was able to get the bundled rmate script that comes with the just released alpha version of TM2 to work great on one of the servers I am often on which is a really nice thing. The other server that I do a lot of work on is being more of a pain however. Whenever I run the script I get the following error:

/cluster/home/jstjohn/bin/rmate:45: syntax error, unexpected '=', expecting '}'
= v          }
 ^
/cluster/home/jstjohn/bin/rmate:47: syntax error, unexpected '=', expecting '}'
 ^

I have not made any modifications to the script.

Here is my ruby version:
ruby --version
ruby 1.9.2p0 (2010-08-18 revision 29036) [x86_64-linux]

It is a centos 5 server if that means anything to anyone.

Thanks for your time!
John