[TxMt] Re: Indented soft-wrap

Thu Dec 15 23:53:14 UTC 2011

On 16 Dec 2011, at 00:36, Adam Strzelecki wrote:

>> Indented soft wrap is controlled via scoped settings. For example for the `markup.list.unnumbered` scope we could add a setting a la:
>
> Brilliant! TM2 takes Markdown editing to the whole new level. So it is just now the case of defining these for C/C++ scopes if we want softwraps within C/C++ language source files?

Yes, try e.g. after a line (in C/C++) and type: // lorem⇥

This will give you a nicely indented and soft wrapped comment despite the rest of the source being hard wrapped. Note though you need to also enable soft wrap for the scope for which you set the indented soft wrap preferences (if you want that scope to always be soft wrapped, regardless of document setting).