[TxMt] Re: textmate Digest, Vol 43, Issue 35

Brandon M Fryslie bmf at email.arizona.edu
Thu Dec 15 20:54:15 UTC 2011

>Clearly, its a mistake to delete TM1.

In my Console app, I can see Avain pulling bundles and other things from
App Support/TextMate as well as App Support/Avain, so I'd say it isn't
quite ready to stand on it's own yet.  In my opinion this makes debugging
things way more difficult right now, but I'm guessing unless it is an
outright bug there is a good reason for it.

I think ideally TextMate and Avian shouldn't touch each other's files, but
I can't really judge considering I write primarily dynamic scripting
languages, the slow pitch softball of programming.