[TxMt] TM2 LaTeX Woes

Chad Michael Eyer eyer at eyer.us
Thu Dec 15 13:52:50 UTC 2011

Each time I try to compile a LaTeX document, even in a newly creaated user account, I receive the following message. Any ides on what I might be doing wrong?

Traceback (most recent call last): File
"/Users/admin/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Managed/Bundles/LaTeX.tmbundle/Support/bin/texMate.py",
line 465, in tmPrefs = tmprefs.Preferences() File
"/Users/admin/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Managed/Bundles/LaTeX.tmbundle/Support/bin/tmprefs.py",
line 45, in __init__ self.prefs.update(self.readTMPrefs()) TypeError:
'NoneType' object is not iterable
Regards,

cme
Chad Michael Eyer