[TxMt] Re: Projects are gone in TM2?

William Pickens william at pickensdesigns.com
Thu Dec 15 00:10:45 UTC 2011

One use case that I find useful is perhaps when working on a wordpress project.

Usually I exclude all of the core wordpress files and directories and only add to the project the theme and plugin folders.

wordpress folder hierarchy is something like this

wordpress
wordpress/wp-includes
wordpress/wp-admin
wordpress/wp-content/themes/THEME_DIR
wordpress/wp-content/plugins/PLUGIN_DIR

so in the project browser I would only add:

wordpress/wp-content/themes/THEME_DIR
wordpress/wp-content/plugins/PLUGIN_DIR
wordpress/wp-content/plugins/PLUGIN_DIR2
wordpress/wp-content/plugins/PLUGIN_DIR3

So lets say in the tm_properties for that project folder, I would add only the directories above right?

I tried using includeDirectoriesInBrowser and includeDirectories with the value being the full path but nothing happened after reloading.

Any hints?

Thanks