[TxMt] Re: New User Find/Replace question

Morgan Harris captivatewebdesign at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 23:29:02 UTC 2011

You need to use the regular expression find and replace. Check "Match Regular Expression" in the F&R box. If you don't know how to use regular expressions (they're great!) check out http://www.regular-expressions.info/tutorial.html.

Btw, with regular expressions you can get waaaaaay more advanced find and replace than you're describing. It's really useful.

--
Morgan Harris