[TxMt] Live Web Preview in TextMate 2

Jon Ippolito jippolito at maine.edu
Wed Dec 14 22:48:57 UTC 2011

Torsten wrote:
> I was wondering whether something like the Live Web Preview
> available in TextMate 1 will be present in TextMate 2?
This is also an essential feature for me in TextMate 1, which is now my default word processor as well as text editor; I save all my notes as HTML, which makes them easy to share over the Web. James Speth's WebMate plugin has been an invaluable utility for this, because it lets me edit text WYSISYG-style in the Web Preview.

I'm really hoping TM2 will support some variation on Live Web Preview + WebMate. I would hate to have to return to the bloated overkill of Microsoft Word/NeoOffice/Dreamweaver/etc.

jon