[TxMt] Re: TM2: LaTeX issue

Alex Chan awlc2 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Dec 14 21:17:35 UTC 2011

On 14 Dec 2011, at 21:11, Christian Pleul wrote:

> How could I solve this issue?

I think that I solved this by adding a new PATH. Go into Preferences > Variables, then add a new variable. Give it the name “PATH” and the Value

> /usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/X11/bin:/usr/texbin

then it should work. I don’t remember what it was that triggered it, but I have a feeling this was it.

If the Value above isn’t correct, then look in TextMate 1: Preferences > Advanced > Shell Variables, and the Value is taken from PATH there (if it’s different for your system).

Hope this helps,

— Alex