[TxMt] Re: Projects are gone in TM2?

William Pickens william at pickensdesigns.com
Wed Dec 14 19:54:50 UTC 2011

My use cases for projects are pretty much the same as Brandon listed below. I've been messing with favorites but I can tell that adding multiple folders from different places will not work (unless I'm missing something) so that will be a huge impediment for me.

Overall TM2 is looking great!

Thanks for all the hard work

-William