[TxMt] Re: Projects are gone in TM2?

Josh Kritner jkritner at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 16:19:39 UTC 2011

It sounds like .tm_properties will handle most of what projects do now in
terms of saving state. A discrete project file has one big upside though:
 Opening the project from outside the editor.

How many of us open up Word or Photoshop and do File > Open, vs just
double-clicking on an icon, or using something like Alfred or Launchbar?

TM 2 crashes/freezes whenever I tried to navigate to my project
directories, so I haven't been able to live with this new workflow, but I
hope there's some way to make it easier to use from outside the editor.
 Even if tmproj is nothing but a one-line instruction to TM to open a
particular favorite, it would help.

Looking forward to future Alphas.

Thanks