[TxMt] Re: Please keep the option to turn OFF "Anti alias"

Morgan Harris captivatewebdesign at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 03:41:28 UTC 2011

Almost all of the options are gone. It's alpha. Allan's explained in the announcement post that the .tm_properties file will be used in the interim to avoid constantly rebuilding the preferences interface. Relax. If you can't work with AA fonts go back to TM1.5. It'll be back in before release.

--
Morgan Harris