[TxMt] [SVN] Re: Release candidate

Amiel Martin amiel at carnesmedia.com
Tue Dec 13 01:33:05 UTC 2011

I've got a quick workaround for issue #1 (splitviews):
Open "~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Session/Info.plist"
(the XCode plist editor makes it nice and easy, but you can open it in
textmate as well if you are comfortable editing plists).
You are looking for htmlOutputHeight. Mine was set to a negative value,
setting it to a positive value should fix the issue (it did for me).

-Amiel

> Hi Allan et al.
> first, TM 2 looks really good :) Congratulations!
> Here my first observations:
> 1) splitviews
> - open a file and display any of the file browser options (like SCM etc.)
> - then drag the grabber to resize both views inside the splitview
> - it is possible to resize them beyond the window's frame bounds
> - the same for HTML output
> - even show/hide file browser doesn't reset the views correctly
> 2) (I know very marginally :) Multibyte Input
> - open a window
> - change Apple's input method to e.g. Japanese (Hiragana) and type e.g. 't'
> - this is what I get:
> t{
> NSUnderline = 2;
> NSUnderlineColor = "NSCalibratedWhiteColorSpace 0.17 1";
> }
> - after type 'a'
> tた{
> NSUnderline = 2;
> NSUnderlineColor = "NSCalibratedWhiteColorSpace 0.17 1";
> }{
> NSUnderline = 2;
> NSUnderlineColor = "NSCalibratedWhiteColorSpace 0.17 1";
> }
> - whereby only 'た' should be displayed
> 3) main menu > Bundles > ... key equivalent and tab trigger overlap
> - as far as I see it if a bundle command has a tab trigger AND a key
> equivalent defined both info will be displayed overlapped in the NSMenuItem
> - e.g. JavaScript > Core > Language > Object Key - Key Value
>
> All the best,
> --Hans

-Amiel
http://carnesmedia.com