[TxMt] autocompletion popup

Leonid Riaboshtan perfecthumanorama at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 13:44:58 UTC 2011

Hello guys!

I recently switched to os x from ubuntu and now I miss a gedit's like
autocompletion. It shows a popup with suggestions along with typing without
pressing some special keys and it's really comfortable. The way it finds
suggestion is similar to textmate's. It show all possible variants found in
current open documents sorted by distance from current position.

I was roaming over internet for a few hours and couldn't actually find how
to archive something like this in textmate.

Is it possible? Maybe there's some ready to use bundle?