[TxMt] Bundle issue: tab-activated snippet menus have no text

Oli Studholme macromates.com at boblet.net
Mon Aug 29 15:51:17 UTC 2011

Hey All,

I’m modifying someone else’s bundle:
  https://github.com/desandro/CSS3.tmbundle
to extend it, with the intention of submitting changes to the original
author. I removed the original bundle from App
Support/TextMate/Bundles, checked it wasn’t in Pristine Bundles,
forked
  https://github.com/oli/CSS3.tmbundle
and cloned into App Support/TextMate/Bundles, then I went about extending it.

However for snippets which share a tab trigger, instead of getting a
menu with options, I get the menu but with no text [screenshot
attached]. I’m also unable to use the snippet, even by typing “1” for
the first one etc. Other bundles work fine, and if I use unique
trigger names this bundle’s snippets work fine. I’ve attached the
bundle just in case.

Can anyone tell me what I’m doing wrong?

peace - oli studholme

PS is there a reference on bundles you could recommend? I found
http://wiki.macromates.com/Bundles/StyleGuide, but it didn’t mention
needing to have e.g. border after border-style to get the -style part
scoped properly, and I couldn’t find the validate_bundle.rb script it
mentioned…