[TxMt] strange key-binding behavior (SWeave bundle)

Gregory Penn gregory.penn at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 19:02:46 UTC 2011

This is another post in what is becoming a series on the LaTeX, R, and SWeave packages. Some strange key-binding behavior has developed since I updated my SWeave bundle through git-hub. The command "SWeave, Typeset & View PDF" works as expected if selected from the bundle menu, which indicates that "command R" is the keybinding for that command. If I use the keybinding, the command does not work correctly, but behaves as it did before I updated the SWeave bundle. This suggests to me that I somehow have two versions of the bundle installed: the correct one is available through the bundle menu and the deprecated one is still controlling keybinding. Does anyone have a suggestion for how to fix this?