[TxMt] refresh an open document

Martin Batholdy batholdy at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 16 20:24:27 UTC 2011

Hi,

Is there a way to refresh an open file in case the file was changed outside of TextMate?

I use the R Console Bundle and there I have the option to execute R-code and the output is written into another file.
Now I have to reopen this particular file in order to see the changes.

(so I have my script-file open, execute some commands and the output is written to another file (r_res) – but I don't see the newly generated output If this file is already opened– I have to close and reopen r_res to see the newest output generated)

It would be really nice if I could tell TextMate to 'refresh' that file because I know that something was changed in the meantime.

I hope someone understands my problem ;),