[TxMt] Need help editing a bundle

kravnh kjed at comcast.net
Mon Aug 15 20:41:53 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I have written a bundle (a macro actually) that edits a file by
finding/replacing characters. However I want to add the functionality for it
to also delete the last character of each line of the document. I tried
using the command moveToEndOfParagraph and DeleteBackward, but it only
deletes the last character of the last line of the document. What command(s)
would I use for the macro to delete the last character of every line? The
number of lines in the document will vary, so I cannot put a hard line count
into the macro.

Thank you for your help.

Keith