[TxMt] Re: Lion Full Screen

Adam Merrifield macagp at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 10:39:31 UTC 2011

I'd prefer it to be like Mail or Terminal in full screen... full screen. ;) especially where long strings of code are concerned.

The reason it's narrow in Pages is because it represents a page format. If you change the format (i.e. paper size) or change the layout to landscape for example, you change its full page rendering.

Adam Merrifield
seydoggy.com

820 Strasburg rd, Kitchener,
Ontario, N2E 2Y3, Canada