[TxMt] Re: Variable and Array custom coloring

John Relosa john.relosa at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 1 20:59:07 UTC 2011

Hello,
I post this question a while back but had no answer... Is it one of those RTFM question or did it slip through the cracks? Can someone point me to the right direction if so on how to accomplishsuch t a thing??
Thank you in advance.

Best
John
I've seen some bundles do that but I can't figure out the way to accomplish this. In the language that I am working on I have variables and arrays etc...
Is there a way that I can have a variable declared with a $ symbol and then have it custom colored every time any word has the $symbol in front? Something like  declare $variable
declare %array[] so every time these variables appear in the script they would be a certain(assignable) color and a different color for the %array?. Thank you. Best,
John