[TxMt] Re: Lion Full Screen

S.V. svsdiscussion at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 02:31:19 UTC 2011

I have a 23" Screen. All the full screen implementations of text mate I have
tested until now are unsatisfactory. In Pages, when you choose fullscreen in
Lion, you have a centered full screen environment  that does not occupy the
whole screen horizontally.

In you hack, is it possible to choose the width of text mate window in full
screen mode?