[TxMt] Re: TM modifies/destroys the contents of the system-wide pasteboard

Mel Brands bighype at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 15:04:49 UTC 2011

Here's the proof:

http://i.imgur.com/LS9AK.png

1) Copy test/images out of Safari.

2) Paste them immediately into TextEdit.

3) Switch to TM (don't do copy/paste... just switch to it so it's
frontmost and active).

5) Your formatting is now gone.

I don't have any services that record pasteboard running, I've quit
LaunchBar, I'm running the latest 10.6.7 OS with all updates as of
today applied.

Problem is reproducible 100% to me.

Mel