[TxMt] Re: TM modifies/destroys the contents of the system-wide pasteboard

Watts Martin layotl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 00:00:24 UTC 2011

Brandon M Fryslie wrote:

> Regarding the bug, I am running TM 1.5.10 1623 on OS X 10.6.6 (MB Alum)
> and can completely confirm that the bug doesn't exist as it has been
> described*, at least on my system.  Possibly you are running a different
> build?

I'm using build 1631. The November 2007 bug report that Matt Bauman
found sounds like it's the same thing, but evidently there are only
certain circumstances it comes out in, given that you're not the only
person who can't duplicate it. (I suppose it's possible that it was
fixed in 1623 and regressed in 1631, but there's probably something more
peculiar going on.)

(No problem about the misquoting. It happens!)

--
Watts Martin <layotl at gmail.com>