[TxMt] Re: TM modifies/destroys the contents of the system-wide pasteboard

Watts Martin layotl at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 21:55:49 UTC 2011

Brandon M Fryslie wrote:

>     I am sure I am not the only one here who feels that some people,
>     BIGHYPE *hint* and others, need to tone their attitude down. Being
>     an ass, doesn't help anyone.
>
> @Joshua Kehn & @Watts Martin...

Uh? Neither Joshua Kehn nor I wrote the section you quoted above, Mark
Jackson did. I know I certainly don't take Joshua's disapproval of
styled text as a personal attack, and I hope he doesn't take my feeling
that styled text is actually important as an attack on him.

--
Watts Martin <layotl at gmail.com>