[TxMt] Re: Honest assessment of TM2's state please!

Mario "Kuroir" Ricalde kuroir at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 19:29:59 UTC 2011

To be honest. I'm happy with TM1; it just crashes from time to time and lacks from some key features which would make it 100% awesome...

But also... to be honest it's been a long time since I heard an official statement.
--
Mario "Kuroir" Ricalde
+1 ‪(415) 800-415-4‬

To be honest, I rather wait another year for an excellent, stable and reliable v2.