[TxMt] Re: How to execute all lines before the cursor position?

Marius Hofert m_hofert at web.de
Thu Apr 21 20:29:33 UTC 2011

Dear Steve, Dear Hans-Jörg,

many thanks for your fast replies,

I did the following:
(1) As before, I considered a copy of "R Console (R.app) -> Send Document / Selection to R.app" which I called "Send all before cursor to R.app"
(2) I put in the following line in the beginning [I realized that I want to execute lines (up to and) including the current one] instead of rawText="`cat`":
rawText="`head -$(($TM_LINE_NUMBER))`"
(3) I then executed the command via "Bundles -> R Console (R.app) -> Send all before cursor to R.app" and it worked.
(4) of course it would be good to have this as a shortcut. As Hans-Jörg pointed out, my previous choice triggered another command. So I followed Hans-Jörg's suggestion and saw that "apple-key + E" and "apple-key + T" both not trigger other commands. So they are possible choices. However, when I chose either one as key equivalent, the simply did nothing/were ignored by textmate. What am I doing wrong? [I used precisely the same settings as in "Send Document / Selection to R.app", just changed the key equivalent. Hmmm... Do you know what's going on?

Cheers,

Marius