[TxMt] Re: How to execute all lines before the cursor position?

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Thu Apr 21 19:12:09 UTC 2011

On 21 Apr 2011, at 20:35, Marius Hofert wrote:

> (1) I went to "Bundles" => "Bundle Editor" => "Show Bundle Editor"
> (2) navigated to "R Console (R.app)" => "Send Document / Selection to R.app"
> (3) created a copy and called it "Send all before cursor to R.app"
> (4) for this new command, I went to "Command(s)" and replace the line saying: rawText="`cat`" by: rawText = "`head -$(($TM_LINE_NUMBER-1))`" as you suggested
> (5) I used the "Key Equivalent" "shift + apple-key + R"

⇧⌘R is the keyboard shortcut for "Send Selection/Document to Rdaemon" inside the bundle 'R'. Try first to use your new command without keyboard shortcut to see if it works. You can look for given keyboard shortcuts via Bundles > Select Bundle Item - then click at the magnifier and check 'Key Equivalent' and press you desired key combination.

Best,
--Hans