[TxMt] How to save find/replace patterns?

Martin Wilhelm Leidig listwatch at moss.in-berlin.de
Thu Apr 21 14:44:22 UTC 2011

Hi,

another thing: in Alpha one can save and edit any find/replace (F/R) pattern for later use.  I’m using this feature heavily because I’m frequently editing TeX documents converted from Word format where one often has very similar F/R tasks such as formatting citations, references, or bibliographical material.  At the same time one cannot do this using some external script because there’s still a wide variance of constructs depending on how the Word author worked.

That all boiling down to: is there a way to save, edit, and reload F/R patterns?

Thanks for all hints!

… with regards from Ladenburg:

-MWL-
--
Martin Wilhelm Leidig, Nadlerstr. 6, D-68526 Ladenburg, Germany
Professional TeXing, TeXnical counselling, and TeX hacking