[TxMt] Problems starting textmate from command line

Afflictedd2 flethuseo at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 17:58:33 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

I am trying to use textmate from commandline as: mate file.txt but it
doesn't work anymore after adding /sw/lib to my DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH. This is
annoying because I want to be able add "/sw/lib" to my path as I have some
programs there I want to use. How can I fix this issue?

[CODE]dyld: Symbol not found: __cg_TIFFClientOpen
  Referenced from:
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
  Expected in: /sw/lib/libTIFF.dylib[/CODE]