[TxMt] Re: Support for PHP Alternate Syntax

Karel Bílek running.cz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 18:12:58 UTC 2010

I don't know if it's the "official" way, but when I do this, I set the "document type" from PHP to HTML.

The <?php ?> parts will be highlighted as php, javascript as javascript, html as html.

As I don't have TM with me right now, I can't tell if that actually answers your question or not.

Karel

Odesláno z iPhone