[TxMt] Re: Mail-Markdown-HTML-Mail error

Charles Turner vze26m98 at optonline.net
Fri Sep 10 13:05:38 UTC 2010

On Sep 9, 2010, at 9:26 PM, Christopher Eliot wrote:

> I open a new message in Apple Mail.
> I type the keyboard command for Edit in TextMate.

> I use the Mail bundle command Send HTML as email via mail.
> I get “Syntax Error: Expected end of line but found property (-2741)"

Hi Christopher-

Just a thought: "Edit in TextMate" I think should be terminated by saving and closing the TextMate window, yet you are trying to send the email via the Mail bundle.

It sounds like you're trying to send an email via TextMate, while you're sending that email via Apple Mail?

HTH, Charles