[TxMt] Re: How to start a NEW thread on this list!

Sat Sep 4 15:09:01 UTC 2010

On 4 Sep 2010, at 12:12, Tim Diggins wrote:

> [...]
> Is pipermail perhaps misbehaving?

Yes — I asked about this sometime ago at the Mailman list, and was
told that “some combinations of Ubuntu and Python have problems” or
something like that.

If I re-generate the archives I get a Python encoding exception when
it hits one of the letters, so not sure if this can be fixed
(retroactively) in the future (when I no longer have this unfortunate
combination of Ubuntu/Python/Mailman), but keeping my fingers crossed.