[TxMt] per document settings

John DeSoi desoi at pgedit.com
Sat Sep 4 14:26:29 UTC 2010

I would like to manage a few settings on a per-document basis (including unsaved documents). I'm not seeing any way to get a unique identifier associated with the document to make this possible. The documentation discuses TM_FILEPATH and TM_DIRECTORY which might be a start, but those don't seem to be set even when I execute the command with a saved document.

I looked into Applescript - I can get a list of application documents, but there does not seem to be any associated identifier. Even if there was, I would need to figure out the document associated with frontmost window. In Textmate, the window document property always seems to be null.

Thanks for any suggestions.

John DeSoi, Ph.D.