[TxMt] Re: How to start a NEW thread on this list!

Eric O'Brien ericob at extramonday.com
Thu Sep 2 06:55:20 UTC 2010

I *did* like the old sig that include "For new threads USE THIS: ..."
Especially the warning about the Universe collapsing.

Sadly, a lot of folks just never read that stuff stuck on after the
end of emails.  Including the "To unsubscribe" info that many lists
append.

  -> Maybe a more close-to-home warning about rising sea levels would
catch their attention!

eo