[TxMt] Re: Export diff output with syntax highlighting

Craig Edmond Craig.Edmond at finalsite.com
Tue Oct 26 13:11:49 UTC 2010

Hi Arturo,

Once you do the output to HTML it looks like there are classes applied to everything that would be easy enough to style. I added the following to the style block in my HTML output and it started to come pretty close to the regular syntax highlighting that I use....

.markup_deleted_diff{ background:red; color:white; display:block; }
.markup_inserted_diff{ background:#0f0; display:block; }
.meta_diff_header{ background:#00f; color:#fff; display:block; }

Obviously you could tweak it however you like. Once I added those I saved it to html and printed from the browser (make sure "print background colors" is enabled).

Hope this helps,
Craig