[TxMt] Re: .rb files turned black and white

Eric O'Connell eric at bodytalksystem.com
Thu Oct 21 18:03:48 UTC 2010

Sounds like you changed your language setting to Diff (ctrl-opt-shift-D does exactly that). Below the text editor, to the right of the line & column numbers, it should say (L) Ruby, or probably (L) Ruby on Rails. If you hit ctrl-opt-shift-R, you will get  a choice of all the languages that start with R, and by selecting Rails you should get your colors & commands back.

Eric