[TxMt] Re: Guaranteeing Wrap in a "Find" Macro?

Steve King sking at arbor.net
Fri Oct 15 18:13:06 UTC 2010

  On 2010-10-15 11:36, Charles Turner wrote:
> I tried removing the findString property, but then I lose the wrapAround for some reason. That is, the property is in the macro text, but wrap doesn't work when the macro is executed.
> Any idea what I'm doing wrong here?

I'm not sure. It works for me. How did you remove the findString
property? I simply quit TextMate and edited the .tmMacro file in vi to
line. It works, including wrap. ⌘G doesn't work, but that's probably
because I have "Use local clipboard while executing macro" checked in
the bundle editor.

Here's the resulting macro file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">