[TxMt] Re: Help getting Started...

Tim Diggins tim at red56.co.uk
Mon Oct 4 21:43:12 UTC 2010

Hi Matt -

as a guess, maybe it's that TextMate doesn't recognize "Gemfile" as being a
ruby file. If you can see the pulldown in the middle of the bottom of the
window (that probably says "Plain text" at present - see
http://img.skitch.com/20101004-gtppj71tusqqyej42pkhtncupr.png) - you can use
that to tell TextMate that the current document should be parsed and
displayed as a Ruby file. (and try again with a file ending .rb to see it
working correctly)

Tim