[TxMt] Re: Unsubscribe difficulties

Fri Nov 19 16:37:03 UTC 2010

On 19 Nov 2010, at 16:47, Christopher Galtenberg wrote:

> Sorry for the off-topic.

And sending your full digest to the list!

> But the unsubscribe and change password options up at
> http://lists.macromates.com/listinfo/textmate do not work.  They say that a
> confirmation mail has been sent, but it never arrives.

Grepping the mail log on the server shows 17 emails having been delivered to your mail server (which is Google). One was rejected with a temporary error.

Did you check your spam filter?

That said, I don’t see you as an actual subscriber. Maybe you did manage to unsubscribe (as only subscribers can post).