[TxMt] Re: Old alt-shift-tab behavior?

Thomas Traub tomlettres at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 15:28:14 UTC 2010

Hi Simon,

You can do :

open TextMate.app/Contents/Resources/KeyBindings.dict and add this binding:

   "~$\t" = "shiftLeft:";

This will restore “shift left” to ⌥⇧⇥.

If You have already that entry, replace it.

Do NOT use Apple's Property List Editor.

Allan advised me that and it works for me.

Thomas

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 3:26 PM, Simon Ljungberg <simon.ljungberg at goodold.se