[TxMt] Re: command return

Eric O'Brien ericob at extramonday.com
Tue Nov 16 06:48:29 UTC 2010

Hmm.

I just tried this myself in an html file.  For me, Control + Return
has no visible effect.  Command + Return inserts <br />

Using the bundle chooser, I see that the second result is because of a
snippet in the bundle "mHTML."  For me, clearly nothing to do with the
recent update to TM.

Removing the key equivalent for that snippet restores the
functionality of command + return.

Typing Control + Return in the bundle chooser doesn't show it
connected to anything.  Where would that be defined, normally?

Thanks.

eo