[TxMt] Re: Turning on comments after update

Mon Nov 15 22:44:15 UTC 2010

On 15 Nov 2010, at 23:26, Karel Bílek wrote:

> […] on Czech Mac keyboard, / is under shift on the same key as "ú" and "[", so I had to use cmd-shift-ú.
>
> Now, it just jumps into help menu for some reason.

Assuming you are on Snow Leopard, if you go to System Preferences → Keyboard → Application Shortcuts, the first item in the list is Show Help Menu with a key equivalent of ⇧⌘/ — I think the system is seeing your ⌘/ as that key (since shift is involved).

> I would change the key binding in System Preferences - however, I
> can't find toggling comments in any menu!

The comment toggling is in Bundles → Source → Comments → Comment Line / Selection. However, the key equivalent should work out of the box, so if it still fails after disabling the global Show Help Menu then let me know.