[TxMt] Re: Change version of perl called by TM?

Justin Catterall 100621.1 at masonsmusic.co.uk
Wed Nov 3 10:05:11 UTC 2010

On 2 Nov 2010, at 16:40, Justin Catterall wrote:

> I've installed a few perl modules at the command line but they are
> not seen in TextMate. What happens is that if I run code (Cmd+r)
> from within TextMate that calls a module that I've installed,
> TextMate can't find it: Can't locate LaTeX/Driver.pm in @INC...

Please hold fire on any further replies to this thread. My problem
seems to be more complex than I initially thought.

I've tried running the program from the command line and I'm getting
the same error, even though 'cpan -i LaTeX::Driver' tells me that the
module is up top date the module is not appearing in @INC for command
line perl.

I'll report back when I have worked out what's going on.

--
Justin C, by the sea.