[TxMt] Change version of perl called by TM?

Justin Catterall 100621.1 at masonsmusic.co.uk
Tue Nov 2 16:40:04 UTC 2010

I've installed a few perl modules at the command line but they are not
seen in TextMate. What happens is that if I run code (Cmd+r) from
within TextMate that calls a module that I've installed, TextMate
can't find it: Can't locate LaTeX/Driver.pm in @INC...

Investigating this I find that TextMate is calling Perl 5.8.8 whereas,
at the command line, perl -V tells me 5.8.9. So TextMate is calling a
different perl version to the one the modules are installed under.

How do I change which perl version TextMate uses?

I've had a look in the bundle at the Run Script command and that
references ENV["TM_PERL"] but I'm not sure where this is set. Can
anyone help with this?

--
Justin C, by the sea.