[TxMt] Re: Convert inline CSS to stylesheet - Merge all STYLE tags into HEAD

Eric O'Brien ericob at extramonday.com
Thu May 27 04:55:52 UTC 2010

I wasn't even looking for this, but perhaps the mega bundle from
subtlegradient (Thomas Aylott) contains what you were remembering.

I haven't "pressed the button" myself, but you might want to take a

A screenscast is at <http://tinyurl.com/32po4dy>.  It is referred to
as the "Balance Jr 2.0 for TextMate ScreenCast," but Balance Jr is
just one of many things in the bundle

Under CSS is "Merge all STYLE tags into HEAD"  hmm!

The most recent version of the bundle that I have found seems to be
from 2006, and I can't actually locate one online at the moment.  Look
around.  Ask Thomas!