[TxMt] Automating Sphinx with Textmate

Aaron Quinlan aaronquinlan at gmail.com
Thu May 20 15:52:11 UTC 2010

Hello,

   I am experimenting with the use of Sphinx/reST as an electronic laboratory notebook.  I already use the restructuredText bundle for visualizing the reST syntax within Textmate.  I am wondering if there is an automated way to run Sphinx's "make html" command on all .rst files in a Textmate Project from within Textmate?  In other words, I would like to not be forced to switch out to the command line to update my "notebook".

   Upon writing this, I realize that my question now boils down to: can one assign a keystroke to a command that will operate on the top-level of a project directory?

I apologize if this is a terribly noob question.

Aaron