[TxMt] Re: LaTeX2 bundle and Biber?

Charles Turner vze26m98 at optonline.net
Wed May 12 04:24:45 UTC 2010

On May 11, 2010, at 7:27 PM, Gildas Hamel wrote:

> I'm interested in substituting biber also. I installed it in /usr/
> local/bin and got it to work in TeXShop, but would like to see it
> working in LaTeX2 and TextMate.

Maybe I should clarify what I'm asking here. I have a nice working
system with Tinderbox (and an "Edit in TextMate" feature!) producing
MultiMarkdown documents.

I'm able to use the MultiMarkdown bundle to produce a LaTeX file that
I run through XeLaTeX, BibLaTeX, Biber and Biblatex-chicago-df.

Everything works fine except I have to do a "manual" pass of Biber to
get the bibliography correct. Just want to be able to substitute Biber
cleanly for Bibtex in one of the LaTeX bundles.

Pointers?

Thanks again, Charles